Evaluate your station’s fundraising performance and understand your full revenue potential with annual Benchmarks reports.
Benchmarks will be open for data from October 1 – November 1, 2019.
Last year we reworked Benchmarks data submission and reports to make them easier and more useful. You’ll discover:
- A report layout that’s easier to navigate
- Easy access to your station’s data at your convenience with one login for your entire organization
- More detail about major giving levels
- Corporate support revenue tracking in one place with greater detail
Benchmarks delivers clear data that can help set your fundraising agenda for the year. It’s free to all Greater Public members!
The Benchmarks program is the only research that compares each station’s net revenue relative to the size of its audience so you get an apple-to-apples comparison. Nearly a hundred stations participate in Benchmarks each year, representing a cross section of market and station sizes and accounting for nearly 40 percent of the nation’s public radio listening.
With Benchmarks, you can:
- Discover where you have headroom to increase revenue.
- Make the case for increased attention or spending in an undeveloped area.
- Demonstrate your station’s fundraising efficiency relative to other similar stations.
- Find out if your fundraising covers your core operating costs.
- Examine your dependence on institutional subsidies relative to other stations.
I pore over our reports the moment they come in! [Those] reports help guide our strategy for the coming year. They tell us where we need to be.
WFDD has experienced a 68% growth in fundraising over the past three fiscal years. Over the past five years, we’ve built a reserve fund to support future needs. I’m not sure we would have had the confidence to strive for that growth if we weren’t looking at our Benchmarks reports and believing them.
Risk-free cancellation when you register by June 1.Reserve your spot today