Application Deadline: Saturday, Aug 17, 2019
The University of Nebraska at Omaha is seeking a
Programming and administrative oversight of all local classical music programming on KVNO.
Manage all aspects of the KVNO music library and software database.
Host a classical music board shift on KVNO.
Supervise all part time classical music announcers on KVNO.
Assist with KVNO fundraising initiatives.
Oversee the KVNO Classical Kids program.
Produce arts stories for the Arts @ 8:30 program on KVNO.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have a passion for classical music and understanding of music history.
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice.
- On air experience as a classical music host.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work with others in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience with standard office software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
Salary Information: $36,000-$40,000/year
For more information please contact email@example.com
To apply, please visit: http://unomaha.peopleadmin.com/postings/8913
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. UNO is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an E-Verify employer.