Application Deadline: Friday, Mar 01, 2019
ideastream is seeking a dynamic Director of Member Engagement to lead the day-to-day marketing, fundraising and engagement efforts for ideastream members including
- Membership campaigns through direct mail, pledge drives, web, and social media techniques, special event fundraising and membership service.
- Manage all vendors and associated contracts for direct marketing, telemarketing, database and list services.
- Supervise, coach and train staff to remain current in fundraising skills.
- Manage budget, expense and reporting of fundraising programs and outcomes.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to supervise employees and foster teamwork
- A proven track record of working in a diverse environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop operating revenue and expense budgets
- Demonstrated skills in creative fundraising and success in meeting measureable goals
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency working with computer systems – MS Office Suite and with customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Moderate to seasoned level of nonprofit fundraising experience in annual fund campaigns using a variety of direct response techniques.
- Experience in public broadcasting fundraising a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in a nonprofit, marketing or public media setting
ideastream is a non-profit public media organization that applies the power of media to education, culture and citizenship. ideastream is a consolidation of eight programs and services, including WVIZ/PBS; 90.3 WCPN and WCLV Classical 104.9
If you fit this profile and are looking for the next big move in your career please go to www.ideastream.org/employment and click on the position desired.