Application Deadline: Monday, Jun 17, 2019
WXPN, the non-commercial radio station of the University of Pennsylvania, is looking for a Development Associate.
WXPN, a public radio station offered as a service of the University of Pennsylvania, invites applications for the position of Development Associate. This is a part-time (20 hours per week) position with benefits.
The Development Associate will work closely with WXPN Membership Team to raise funds from the WXPN audience to support our nonprofit, public service.
WXPN is seeking a friendly customer service professional with a passion for arts & culture, and an interest in fundraising to fill this position and assist in development work for the organization. In addition to providing service and support to WXPN members, the Development Associate will assist the Membership Team with routine fundraising communications and tasks, support key staff with data entry and analysis, and occasionally cover the front desk.
- Associate degree in a related field or 2-years equivalent experience.
- Ability to write professional correspondence using correct grammar without a template.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and take ownership of the position.
- Display good judgment and diplomacy skills in working with various levels of both internal and external stakeholders, providing excellent customer service via telephone or in person.
- Ability keep conversations and information confidential as appropriate.
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience working in development or fundraising.
- Salesforce familiarity.
- Passion for music.
Send this job to a friend:https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/postings/46388
Reference No.: 81-31994
Employment Type: Part Time, Exempt.
How To Apply
Formal application for this position MUST be made through the University of Pennsylvania Online Employment System on the https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu website. When you “search open positions” enter the job reference no. 81-31994, and click on “search.”
Deadline for Applications: June 17, 2019
No phone calls, please.
The University of Pennsylvania is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.