Application Deadline: Monday, Apr 22, 2019
Iowa Public Radio (IPR) seeks a detail-orientated fundraising professional to help us continue to grow our successful membership program. The ideal candidate has 3 or more years’ experience in reporting and database analysis, including experience in customer segmentation schemes and analysis, has experience and knowledge using donor database programs, and has strong customer service skills and the ability to build effective professional relationships. The Development Analyst is responsible for execution of direct mail campaign activities with an annual direct mail goal of over $1 million, and supervising all donor software security configurations, data structure and report logic with oversight by the Membership Manager and in coordination with partner programmers and IT support. Additional responsibilities include serving as a liaison with fundraising system providers and other partners supporting outsourced services and collaborating with the accounting department.
ANTICIPATED HIRING RANGE:
• $41,285 – $56,781
• Bachelor’s degree;
• 3 or more years’ experience in reporting and database analysis, including experience in customer segmentation schemes and analysis and an ability to adhere to and knowledge of standard principles and practices governing data information;
• Experience and knowledge using donor database programs such as Agilon, Sungard Advance, or Blackbaud Razor’s Edge;
• Proven experience in documenting processes and developing recommendations for new policies and processes;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Excel; and
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to build effective professional relationships.
• Working knowledge of database programming concepts including Structured Query Language, stored procedures and triggers;
• Experience in developing and maintaining direct mail campaigns;
• Ability to effectively communicate, both in written and oral form with managers, departmental colleagues and interdepartmental/divisional clients and contacts and to work within a team framework to achieve organization goals; and
• Experience in a non-profit fundraising setting.
Submit cover letter, resume, and contact information for at least three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries may be routed to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by 5pm on Monday, April 22, 2019. Employment is contingent upon the successful outcome of a background check.
Iowa Public Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.