Application Deadline: Monday, Apr 15, 2019
Charity Navigator is the nation’s largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities. Their knowledge and ability to develop an unbiased, objective, numbers-based rating system to assess over 9,000 of America’s best-known charities help the mission of making impactful philanthropy easier for all.
Charity Navigator uses a unique rating system to examine two broad areas of a charity’s performance; their Financial Health and their Accountability & Transparency. In 2017, Charity Navigator received 11 million visits from donors who used the site which has received praise from TIME Magazine, Forbes, Reader’s Digest, PC World, BusinessWeek, and Kiplinger’s Financial Magazine.
Charity Navigator is seeking an experienced fundraising leader to oversees engagements with all of Charity Navigator’s audiences – including donors, users, and charities – which are essential to achieving the organization’s mission of making impactful philanthropy easier for all. The Chief Relationship Officer will drive growth in annual revenue, number of website users and donors, as well as grow and improve relationships within the philanthropic sector. Reporting to the President/CEO, the Chief Relationship Officer will oversee three areas: fundraising, marketing, and communications; to design and execute a comprehensive fundraising program.
Ideal candidates for the Chief Relationship Officer role will have:
- At least ten years of experience with demonstrated success in leading a nonprofit fundraising program and a track record of exceeding ambitious goals in a metrics-driven environment.
- Demonstrated success in growing revenues, including experience or familiarity with building a mid-level pipeline, developing a donor stewardship plan, and making successful major donor asks, grant-writing and/or grant management.
- Ability to manage a direct response fundraising program, online marketing and fundraising.
- Record of developing innovative and strategic fundraising plans and executing them to expand a donor base and overall revenue.
- Experience expanding the effectiveness and outreach of an organization through marketing and communication.
- Digital Marketing experience with demonstrated growth in audiences at organizations including best practices, technologies and success metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
For more information and to apply, please visit http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/.